Prospective contributors are invited to submit a paper of up to 8 pages with color images in the conference style. The review will be double-blind. Accepted papers have to be presented at the workshop. Extended versions of the best papers will be published in Computer Graphics Forum.
Paper submission deadline
Camera ready version/ Poster submission deadline
Early bird registration
Poster acceptance notification
- 12.-14.11.2012: VMV Workshop 2012
Extended versions of the best papers will be published
in Computer Graphics Forum.
Paper Preparation and Camera-Ready Paper
Please download the author final version template which contains a Latex template for the camera-ready paper, style files, and formatting guidelines. On submission of the camera-ready paper, you will also need to provide a signed Copyright Assignment Form:
All submissions must comply with the template style and formatting guidelines of the authors package. Additionally, please follow the guidelines below when preparing your paper:
- papers must be written in English
- all papers are to be printed in color
- papers should not exceed 8 pages, including references and figures
- each paper must start with an abstract of about 100-150 words
- papers must contain previously unpublished work and not be submitted concurrently to another conference
- accepted papers must be presented at the conference by one of the authors
- submissions must be prepared for a double-blind review: enter the paper ID generated by the electronic submission system into the authors field of the paper template and leave the affiliation blank. When accepted, you will need to re-upload a camera-ready version with the author names and affiliation filled in.
- additional materials can be uploaded with the submission as well and will be included on the conference proceedings DVD