Authors are encouraged to submit 2-page poster abstracts on their recent research results, practice and experience reports, or novel applications relating to the topics of the VMV 2012 Workshop. Topics may relate to any area in computer graphics, computer vision, and visualization. Accepted poster abstracts will be included in the conference proceedings.
How to submit a poster:
- Submit an abstract (2 pages long) of your poster.
- Use the provided Latex style sheet package Author Package (zip) .
- Send the poster-pdf as attachment via email to email@example.com (subject “VMV12 poster submission”).
- Poster submissions will be reviewed.
- Accepted posters will be included in the workshop proceedings.
- The poster submission is single-blind.
- Poster submission deadline: September 22, 2012
- Poster notification deadline: September 25, 2012